- Here is the video of my plenary address, “The Strategies of Christian Philosophy,” which I delivered at the 2014 joint meeting of the Society of Christian Philosophers and the Society for Continental Philosophy and Theology:
- Here is the plenary address, “Whose Christianity, Which Postmodernism? Seeking a Theory of Religious Practice,” which I delivered at Villanova University’s symposium on “The End of Religion: Faith in a Postmodern Age” (2015) (My talk begins at 1:04:
- Here is an interview I did with David Dault for the “Things Not Seen” podcast: “Pentecostal and Postmodern: An Interview with J. Aaron Simmons”
- Here is an interview that I did with Bloomsbury about my book, The New Phenomenology.
- Here is a link to the special issue of Philosophia on “The Virtue of Justice” (2013) that I edited with John Sanders.